Sunday, August 14, 2011

Raya ... what i hate the most

while everybody else going for shopping, prep for raya, i always not one of them... this is my 5th raya without new baju raya.. and i didn't mind any of that... my baju still wearable since uni life....

but the only thing i get every year was anak tak guna... got it today... didn't slept all night washing curtains.... left only 2 set of sliding door curtain.... didnt slept afraid that i didnt cook for sahur and fail to wake everbody else up... and being scream at....

now i only have to wait cooking alone again... done with my rendang, serunding etc etc schedule ... this will be my 6th raya cooking alone... while everybody else arrive only almost midnight of raya....

i am not looking forward for it.... I just wish my dad to be around... he always know how hard to keep up in this house.... whatever you do people just won't notice..... especially if you dooze of a little more than usual.... but who knows we stay up all night doing house chores ...with my tight teaching schedule... all i get was anak tak guna

i never complain i cant spend more, go for vacay , uses parents credit card... i don't have that experience.... if people ask me to ponder upon more... or said things about life education... i will totally shut down...

i always say i regret knowing how to cook.... because i never tasted my mom cooking since 2002... each term break comes around.. everybody was talking about how good it is to be back at kampung... home cook.... time to relax.... holiday and shopping... i just turn around... well after all why should i despair since all of this is my routine....

wish to have something for myself more... i spend some sum of money on new gadget... but at the end... i still felt nothing... lost to many... will i gain more in future? ... i hope Allah is on my side... i only have him to really talk through everything... and here....

2 comments:

I.A. 1989 said...

I am so sorry. It should've hurt you reading how i'm getting excited over getaway sometimes.

aLiSh said...

it's okay la... everybody was so excited about it.. even my friend when tu france buy a new handbag for raya... wish to travel more :D Happy Aidilfitri Ayu