Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hello I'm PLASTIC too but =.="' ma hai seriously.... you're the fakes person i ever known

Okay obviously it is the time of the year.... sigh people people people... cammon

IF YOU DON'T MEANT IT PLEASE DON'T SAY IT IN FRONT OF MY FACE WITH THAT FACIAL EXPRESSION...

ya okay am plastic... i hide my emotion most of the time especially if am feel sad... and the others doesn't involve in the process so i don't bring the others to my graveyard.... anyway... am sick and tired of seeing those drama... well i guess .. falling of grid from social network last month make me realize more on what happen.... well but i still need to keep my contacts... damn

i do understand if people hide their feelings or emotion

but what

i don't understand is why the hell you need to lie... don't you think if others grow to learn about it, it will be hurtful than how it suppose to be... so you lie to get something out of me.. and i forgive you for that but whats up with continue lying

(on the other hand- being truthful pun susah.... but wasn't it better to know the truth now than know it later...)

another important thing is.. why i was the one who always receive first hand on the spot punishment..

how can others living their life happily above others grief? well i can't and i don't...

will it be great if i can be more plastic than i am today....

well i normally categorize plastic as wearing to much make up but people keep telling me am plastic just because i do try to cover my emotion face to face.. but you guys know that i am in that stage from all of my emo blog post... i agree am plastic... but not 100% agree because i told like tons of people came across this link... so who is the con artist now?

just stop it...

I HATE YOU... thou i forgiven you for all of your lies...

2 comments:

mozou said...

sabar....sabar..huhu

aLiSh said...

okay je.. cuma down... busy nn pening nn penat nnn confuse.. nn frust .. berpura pura.. penat lah activiti ni semua