Saturday, January 15, 2011

RIP

Goayimm Teoh, girl may you rest in peace.... struck me to surprise... only few weeks ago i tell her she is too slim now.. . never knew she had skin cancer.... you left us today at 4pm... and i in shock still... at 25.... life is that short .... God Bless ya babe.... we were not that close but i felt your lost deep inside...
__________________________
just finish watching gray anatomy on 7. think i watch it before in astro... but i don't mind... besides i always too influence by Movies and TV series anyway... sometimes i think too much about my misfortune... sometimes i blog too much about it. i felt guilty each time i hit 'publish post' button... but i'm just a human... this is where i pour out my feelings... okay my hot issue today is i think my reproductive clock is ticking... hell yeah am scared i can't get pregnant... god knows when will i get married... of course i don't want it out of wedlock or 'backup plan' or 'switch' style... owh am confuse with my life now.... i want to travel still... i want to get back on track with my studies... i want to help mum but i want to work but what the hell should i do now... no i have no more plan after everything happen these days... am confuse with my feelings.. i am comfuse with what i want... i know things can't fall into places without working on it.. but can it?

i always end up eating a lot after doing to much thinking ... it only take me 5 days to gain 5kg... not so surprise with the amount of food i take... plus this cold weather is not helping me..... am starving all the time... am amazed for people who have guts to diet....

i just had my dinner... time to doze off now...good luck peeps... may your life is less complicated than mine..

No comments: