Monday, January 17, 2011

Hidup dan lagu

Aik last last aku yg sangkut dengan lagu tilu...... perlukah list .. mungkin tidak... ye aku dengar lagu semua sebab meaning dia.... dulu lagu statik - gelap tu suka suka je dengar sebab rentak dia...and of course sebab yang tak perlu dianyatakan... last last jadi pulak favorite masa kini... ni baru parah owh....

was tweeting with doria about writing her and follow with my future thesis acknowledgment section.. basically i got these idea from her...

---testing my acknowledgment speech---

First of all I thank Allah for his guidance and bless from up above.... my mum who let me flew away from Batu Pahat and my siblings for supporting me financially (this is a hint ar lol) ... and i would like to tell my supervisor i love you; because of you i manage to finish this lovable thesis. not to be miss Statik Band, Tilu, Joanna & co, Far east movement, Taylor swift, Romancesa, Hujan, zhang tong liang, chou jie lun, YUI, sweet box, zee avi, NITRUS, Adzrin Adzhar,The shooting stars, MCR, Secondhand serenade, Melastik Bintang, Incubus, Marie Digby and Estrella. To my dearest 'once in a while' head banging friends Tiesto, placebo, Eminem, ministry of sound , Radiohead, Micheal Jackson and Too phat Alhamdullilah i solute you always.... and i am also grateful for The Mentalist, Grey's anatomy, private practice, Harry potter, Rapunzel, Death Race, R.E.D and many more for accompanying me with all those wonderful night with my dear Thesis...

To my friends.... Doria especially... and everyone who follow my blog, Tweeter and also Facebook.... you are the best .... THANK YOU MALAYSIA, THANK YOU IBU,THANKS BRO, THANK YOU FAV BAND, AND THANK YOU TV SERIES AND MOVIES. Without you... am alone with this thesis...


agak agak kena hempuk tak dengan supervisor aku nanti?... lol... ni lah dia jadinya kalau kena menanda di waktu mengantuk... cheating pergi ke lappy melalut kat blog post...

owh i hate the weather.... these days i am starving like hell thou i ate a lot... and i sleep a lot to0 comes not to my surprise .. makin gemuk sudah... lol... and the most important thing; how come i cant stand the cold weather? well since i hate warm? kena list dalam Ripley's ni... anyway am dying to travel.. Europe at least... before i end up attach or further my study...

No comments: