Thursday, December 23, 2010

wow tak sangka




wow can't believe all this test serve for me... more bad news by day.. the only good news I've heard so far is my nephew and niece PMR result.. Congrats to them..

i start to think that maybe the fate just not there for me yet.....

and the moment i said i am ready to make changes and decision in my life is the moment to realize that
... wait ...hold on.. yes... you see it.... no .. you do it again.... happiness is all i ask .... and able to support ibu is my priority.. i didn't ask much.. just a bliss and blessed from up above... yet 2 years has pass... and i am still here... being here.... standing here with no ability to jumpstart a new sets of confident.. i was drifted away by my narrow thoughts .... and a set of bad news everyday....

season to laugh.... the only thing that make me happy this pass 3 month even back-stabs me in my dream... to saw you.... to see that moment...was the hardest things in my life.. thou dreams is just a dreams.. and changes of the way you spoke to me fairly complicate things... i hope my mind was playing me... but my heart tells me i have no chance to even achieve all of my hope and dreams... not sure why am i laughing.. who am i fooling....? me? them? you? him? i am not sure...

Christmas the season of joy... more like season of sorrow for me...... Thanksgiving and Christmas remind me of my dad... I misses him so much and all his joke... his call on the eve.... yelah raya mana nak buat macam tu.. because i was at home the whole time....

No comments: