Sunday, December 26, 2010

What I've learn: LOVE, sympathy and empathy

my brother tell me: never mix empathy and sympathy in a relationship... because receiving love and giving one is heavy enough.... this emptiness i felt was created by myself... i choose it to be that way.... Redha... redha... redha and pasrah.... i am trying very hard to redha with what ever happened in my life... I thank ALLAH for his kindness to lend me this feeling for me... i was happy this few month... that is all i am saying.. i am praying hard to keep it that way....

but lend also means that, whenever he decide to take back what HE gave you is oblivious.... i am trying to stay strong... I've made a promise not to cry... and i was deeply reminded by my brother about sympathy and empathy.

yesterday was not a great day.... so does the other day in this week...

i seek answers only from HIM...

we learn something everyday... and i learn that happiness is beyond our control..... we can plan 100bunch of things but realization is by ALLAH willing.

No comments: