Monday, July 26, 2010

Whoopie pie/whoopsie pie and my busy weekend

Saturday

as always... prepare for Ibu and her peeps breakfast every Saturday and Sunday... but on Saturday i attend funeral.. well tell the truth i hate funeral.... it remind me of my late dad : Walid. Anyway i was happy to know that my family grief calmly and respectfully towards my dad departure.... we weren't laughing and we don't shed too much tears....

everybody(My siblings) calmly manage the kenduri... my "AUNT" disagree on this.. but i know deep in my heart my dad will agree on me

Although my parents push me to read Malay literature ...
surprisingly, i am not that bright.
one of the books i loves read was "Hikayat Awang Sulong Merah Muda" ...
according to the book

W.E Maxwell said
"A Small Reward, a hearty welcome and a good meal await the Malay rhapsodist wherever he goes and he wanders among the Malay villagers as homer did among the Greek cities....."


I wish to keep that tradition forever it takes. as how my parents greet and welcome friends and families to the place we call home.

it was restless night after my dad in ICU and lastly back at home for the last time.... i remember how the last 1 month Walid here with me.... Miss him loads.... and i hope the person who will marry me loves me as much as my Dad did.... yes the person who will take over my dad place, whom my children hang on to..... which we call Daddy.....and hopefully Walid

Sunday

Last night midnight I've waited for Fara to deliver the cream cheese.... she order whoopie pie.. which I change it to whoopsie pie... somehow it sounded as sinful as the desert itself.... i was pretty busy i told fara i will come over at 10am but i completed baking at almost 10.30am.... i grab my jacket and went straight to far's house... it was empty.. (she said she went out at 11 must be we selisih on the road) anyway i deliver at 1pm at last.. that is after i deliver another order...some picture to share

Whoopie Pie: Chocolate cake sandwich with cream cheese filling and top with chocolate ganache....


yes and the last part is the part which i tell you is the hardest part for me to write.... but since a lot of people ask me for the price i think i should put the price in.

if anyone interested to order...

i will only take order for
1 Dozen: RM 35
and
2 Dozen: RM 60

no window boxes... you need to request window box ... and FOC delivery only up to bukit pasir, BP Mall, Taman Soga, Taman Tanjung and Jambatan Sungai Batu Pahat.... there....

trust me It's all for LOVE...

p.s for cheese haters like me... i can substitute ;) the filling with butter cream/ chocolate butter cream

P.S.... Special Thanks To Fara for the order....

1 comment:

aLiSh said...

Disclaimer:
yes the price for this is RM 35.. A dozen of whoopie pie (you can compare with other blogger who sell this .. if am not mistaken it was RM30 for 9 piece)... since a friend of mine PM and complain that it was too expensive and i wanted to untung so much....i would suggest that if you went out to carrefour for groceries shopping stop by and check the cream cheese, whipped cream, choco, choco cake and gas price.... then please comeback to me and tell me which part is inexpensive... eiii Lurus bendul betul aku ni...