Monday, July 12, 2010

Trying to shave off

nope not my weight

just that i simply love to fool myself especially when that is my first time meeting someone... sarcastic is always in my library.... please please... alish dah gila...

am so tired today came back from FKMP with another disappointment... i am a little confuse here and there.. but i just might need to live with it since it is true about my status anyway....

it is hard to keep yourself in bp ... am talking about job choices... i love teaching and programming. i do freelance tutor, bank, teaching before.... when you freelance no legal issues ... you can teach as long as you do have the knowledge.. you manage to deliver what they want.. and while the student are not falls behind.... that should be enough

I was having discussion with my fellow colleague before their class today... seems like i was the only one thinks that to make the student interested on what output they might learn and all.. truly it is very different .... on the back of my head catching students interest is number one ... they love it , they try it.. they understands it they just fall in love with it... Programming is so different than understanding turbo dynamic, or understanding truss and vector mechanics...
what is the output you can get... how well you planned the algorithm to make it work (then only come to Matrix, turbo dynamic and vector mechanics) with things that we going to use... its all about direct output satisfaction... and believe in yourself

Differ but not so different...

i was back and forth to settle down my appointment latter but more and more findings lead to disappointment.... management management management..... they tell you other thing last week and it was totally opposite this week.... at the end i just head down back to bp.. sent in my sister in law job she ask me to help her by express post service.... receive a call from a friend asking me about online payment and do a little note for him.. for the meeting with customer on system flow....
one my weekend note:
this year is the worst... to many wedding to attend and a prove that i am all behind ... work, love life, stability.... i just tell em ya am going to get married too... once they ask who i answer

Sneijder

bwahaha .... i still going to vote for my top three team... but japan and cote d'ivore flunk badly leave me with holland... dammit why the hell they never the winner anyway.... yes i smell sotong bakar... siap ah paul.... bawahaha no i don't believe that shit... coincidence i must say

and now talking with Doria about getting out of Malaysia... am that bad i wish my dad still here to back me up for traveling anyway... i can scratch some money if i don't have so much things on my shoulder.... owh walid....
well those people traveling like hell, working like hell to, those 3 in Dubai, Julie kwan is all over the world, i see Jo's finish her Bali trip, i cant keep track where this people d...tsongki, fui ann they all start their way off outside Malaysia too..... and yup ... no SN for me i guess.. i planned for it next year before my age reach thirty ..... but no long distance trip or working outside Malaysia for me now. the furthers i went to : PENANG.... funny..... what else funny when i say i never when to Genting or Cameron highland... they didn't believe me... come on i study in UTM which is in JOHOR, and even when to Melaka total up to 4 times in my whole life.... after my dad left me... all my plan was all crumble up... what if i met the one.. who is not sneijder of course.. and get married..... no more back packing Europe plan, Indochina plan, Korea, Japan, Bali, Christmas island and Santorini plan..... but good lah now i can shut some people of... but

Kare wa mada watashi no kimatte inainode, watashi wa watashi no bōifurendo nitsuite kangaenaosu hitsuyō ga arimasu

but that is unfair i waited 1 and half year d... tak adanya aku sangup -ne ne anata, atashiwa hontoni anatano suki desu yo... shinjite kudasai......

tapi kalau bukan apa yang tertulis nak buat cam ne kan.. nampaknya kena start buat life contingency plan version 4.5

hurm aku rendam sotong kering yesterday.. harini masak sambal... and the bad news is.. everything look soft and fine outside.. sekali gigit.. stiff ... stiff like rubber... like PVC

there goes my day ... tiring with bad output... dammit i plan to post my second week in KL story

No comments: