Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nota mengada ngada



"Ya Allah kurniakan Alish kerjaya yang stabil untuk bantu dan jaga ibunya, dan sampaikanlah segala hajat dan doa beliau untuk masa depannya, kerjayanya, dan jodohnya,Amin"

Yes am a little ...hmm...how to put it restless with my life... i am currently working on two things... i am juggling up my fate and life and hopefully the newly arrived light in my life will lit up the whole package.

I badly need to work up on my career so i can back up Ibu.... and my future.... i need something solid... i hope my friend will finally gave up the contact i need... i won't move to K**** thou... that was my initial plan this year... but i hope this will be the right choice..... i need to be close to ibu even KL is not near...... i hope i can help her so much.. i hope i can support her forever it take....

at the same time i want my love life going on perfectly... it is not easy to maintain this long distance...... but i keep my head as positive as ever....

Hope and prayers is all i got now... please please please make it work... Amin

Whoever read this blog post ...please help me pray... i badly want things to start going with a nice flow and burst to flying colors...

2 comments:

NuYuL wiFeY oPix said...

amin~~ we luv u aishhh.... adam luvs u ty ish~~

aLiSh said...

Thanks ul... ish ish loves ul n adam toooo.... aish pun doakan ul gak semoga sentiasa bahagia dengan suami tercinta , terpeliaran kesihatan, dimurah kan rezeki dan sentiasa dilindungi .. amin)