Friday, July 16, 2010

Miss snobbish stay away from my blog

As you see it almost few month i have to moderate my comment... anyway if you think what am pouring out here is just for show and begging for others to understand me or pity me .... you are so wrong...

Miss cruella just buzz off... doesn't mean you excel studies with hand dries out of reading to much book (what ever book you proud of)your ideology is NOT needed here... or should i put in your words.. "as wise man said bla bla bla.... "

so what if i think i need to pour out my feelings here.. this is my blog anyway... and i don't push friends to read my blog... kalau ada alhamdullilah mean you are a step away knowing who i am....

Most of my friend married.... most of them busy with their life... and as a friend i won't bug anyone with my problem.... i just wanted to wrote something so that i can feel calm and rational again.... if that is wrong than i think i shouldn't live then.... since every single thing i do don't suit anyone such as you.....

suka hati akulah how i wanted to put it... that way or this way... i never judge you before.. thou you curse people like hell once they buat taik to you.. or your so call friend start to back stab you.. or your life start to crumble ..because you are my friend
well guess again what the hell you know...
anak orang kaya, pandai, berkerjaya, berkahwin, lovely husband and such... your life are perfect...
stop pretending you miss all nice and trying to help but at the end you simply write out those comment.. hello excuse me.. who are you again.... don't ever make me regret re-trusting you after what you did last time... this is what you repay me after you used me in so many occasion (Funny last time you curse people who use friends and how about you?).......

macam ni punya kawan mengaku kawan pun ada ke.... cammon if you don't want to support or give suggestion just to think you are right and bright all the time then don't la make judgment on others. as if their life worthless sangat (thou yes my life are not as perfect as your wonderful life with your 'let it go' ideology)....
shhu shuuu gi main jauh jauh...
yup aku doakan ko bahagia... jgn risau.. aku kawan ko.. that is what you suppose to do for me too. DOA.

shitz i give up.. think again it is true thou.. no friend didn't hate their friends... but on my side i was consistently be the target..... buat baik salah buat jahat salah.. you just spoil everything... "Friend"

No comments: