Saturday, May 08, 2010

Hello... Hello... you've got no balls

let me see where should i start...
okay firstly sorry. Please don't mind with the word i am using for this post.....

BTW just if you guys want to know it has been 3 month for me living with anonymous hate sms and stalker...

yup hater + stalker... they follow me to work..etc etc... yup i don't care about it at all... sms all you want.. i wont reply..... call me what ever you want.... i don't care.... no one wanted to be my friend for no exact reason last time....
now do i look like i care if i don't have any... and create new bunch of haters. well, since i am a believer... i believe.... i don't need to do anything.. I've proxy my reply to My one and only GOD.....

but hell this week my mum receive a hate sms too but differ from what i always receive by those 3 no balls guy.... this person rather sms at night... somewhere around 8 pm to morning... and shut the phone down after all those sms..... come on guys..... like my case... 2 out of 3 number i know the person... only 1 remain anonymous and has stop the activity recently.......
but my mum is old... she is a woman of coz... she cant withstand all this with no husband beside her.... i really pity her... and really piss and confuse for her.....

well i don't care if people hate me. and at least if i hate you and i tell the truth to your face..... i don't need to be all nice... and gang up + talk back about u. people do it to me... i can do it too....
... but kesianlah...don't know why these people need to hide and sent sms using such words.... for my case you will not date me lah but ..

for my mum case i don't know what to say..... i hope... one day... their balls attach back to their body...

there....

p.s Not sure if you guys know this.... you can buy new numbers without registering it... i bought it for 10 ringgit... thanks maxis for helping such cases..... so far.... 3 attackers are using Maxis.... number... register with false IC and Address....

2 comments:

Ahmad Nadzri Bin Muhammad Nasir said...

for case like this, better ko gi buat laporan polis kalo dia mengugut atau mengacau ko sehingga kaco jiwa raga ko.

aLiSh said...

nak gak tapi asyik lupa manjang