Friday, April 30, 2010

Baking and baking

My chocolate chip cookie

I gave up following a recipe... on net, in YouTube... AFC I've tried it all...
so today i am so stress .. i told my self.. hey lets crank the oven up... (thou i hate my molten chocolate cake i baked 2 days ago)

SO....
i don't even fluff the butter up...and i use my hand... i put anything came in my mind... salt, sugar, coco, Milo, oat, flour, dry coconut flakes, cheap chocolate chip and vanilla... the batter taste is awful not even close to my spoon liking good moist chocolate cake batter.....
and i still put it in the oven which i preheat at gas mark 6 and reduce to 5.
and wallah
for not even close to semisweet or dark chocolate chip that i use to used for all other recipe... i made up a nice batch of cookies and to tell the truth...sangat sedap... tinggal dua je beskot aku ... owh tidakkkk... well if i have my own child they will love me like hell ....
Disclaimer: hey they look like old woman tits... shuuuut up ahaks