Monday, April 19, 2010

Almost accident


Alhamdullilah,
Selamat.....
The yellow indicator was blinking 6-5-4-3-2-1-0 so i stop my car, and free my gear. the red indicator counting from 80-79-78-77-76-75 and i heard a break pad screaming from my rear end... the car is nearing i can't escape... there is a river of car crossing in front of me.... damn i should do something.. but there is no space for that. i stared at my rear-view mirror and just wait for the car to collide... and astonish and my heart stop beating and just keep staring....
and he manage to stop
the guy was laughing, i blink my eyes once and keep my eyes in front... the moment end just like that
what??? laughing
i hope i met the jhb5912 guy and sepak his stupid ass..... idiot scumbag.... it was red long time ago....
i drive fast but i still obey my traffic light okay!
what a sudden adrenalin rush am ok... Thank god

2 comments:

dAdDy & mUmMy said...

muahha.. terajang laju2 jerk..bukan takat ass.. tut** pon tajang je aish... .. but thanks GOD u save my bestfwen ....

aLiSh said...

geram tau ul... kereta dia bersimpang siur ke kereta alish ... dengan bunyik break kereta dia.. pastu dia leh ketawa.. kalau boleh time tu gak nak sepak dia