Thursday, January 21, 2010

Findings in pasar cangkung

Call it pasar tani, call it pasar pagi but i cant resist the temptation to accompany my colleague for a stroll there.... the best thing about this i bought fresh ikan kurau masin... sorry no picture taken since no phone with me... but this other two item i paksa my Junior cum practical student (Diana) to lend me (yup forcefully *wink*).........

i tot it is Jalapeno but thru observation the fruit is standing from the stem ... but the smell is rather similar to bell pepper family. (Had it for lunch... the smell the texture is to0 mild for the famous cili padi family)

huhu thou i fail to become a scientist but still my prediction is this chili is Capsicum Annum and Capsicum frutescens mix breed... haha.... -the spiciness is also in between of both family




And Nasi Ambeng... i never in favor of nasi ambeng... but since they prepare basic lauk and you can add your main course... i take more lauk than my limit... huhu should snap the pic... i finish it all hahah

3 comments:

jujahxo. said...

aku penah jupe pOkok ni tp tatau pe fungsinya.

ehh kO penah jupe ada satu pOkOk renek yg bleh halau nyamuk tak??
aku jupe kt camerOn.

aLiSh said...

isk ye ke /me nak beli jugak ah. ada nama tak pokok tu.. bleh duk dalam rumah tak?

aLiSh said...

isk ye ke /me nak beli jugak ah. ada nama tak pokok tu.. bleh duk dalam rumah tak?