Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shock

Shock 1:
5.00 Am i heard a loud sound through my bedroom wall. I rush out and see Ibu lying on the floor... did ask her to go to clinic but she refuse.... please suggest me what to do in this kind of event... am shock and i don't know what to do... it is strange when the only think i can think at that moment is nothing... call her just now... she said that she feel less pain now.... still i am confuse what to do......

and ..... Shock 2:

hurm I told hana strange things today... I miss my daughter... yup, 2 of them and then she ask "kak alish ada anak ke" well I almost forgot... yup it is not mine... but i have been dreaming about them this few days... rindunya tak jumpa diaorg... sigh.... would it be weird if i say i wanted to have kids badly(now days).... must be strange for people who know me since I've been crapping how much i hate kids.... especially the one who cant stop cry.......

ah hell, what the hell i've been thinking this days...


Shock 3: ... have you ever feel like slapping on someone face?... well i hate to say this...

"know your own shoe la wei..."


just imagine... someone i know that she doesnt have this thing around her life. well she put up this mengada ngada face ....

she use or do things with these stuff.... but guess what ...

it is not her's!


but she acted like she cant live with out it.... and she own it and don't even care if other people need their space too.... what a pathetic....
well good thing i have it long before. Jadi saya tak mengada ngada macam tu ....

/me cukup pakai kancil at least ada dan boleh bawa kereta dengan "baik". ko pakai org len punya tak payahlah nak belagak macam menatang tu ko yg punya... come on... pelik orang datang dari kampung yg dekat dengan bandar pun macam ni.... ada org tu ada kereta tak boleh bawak tak belagak pun! kereta mahal lagi!

Shock 4: Why people keep accusing others? i don't care if it is the truth... but what if it is not? am not hurt but i am disappointed

Shock 5: I think people never or better to say refuse to see it in bigger picture that's why they pro to one side! ..... well i do my owh research each time so i can smash back the steam potato... steam potato is my own idea of people who absorb everything and process it as it's own with out 1. listening to other point of view. 2 doing some research .... owh people mind set... seriously i hate to read newspaper these days... yup i don't read tabloid... they exaggerate everything!

No comments: