Monday, December 07, 2009

My psycho phone



Oh these two phone sangat gatal sekali..... 2 phone with different gatal.... i just check my SE and it is lock and then i look again... "insufficient balance" yup!, she when out browsing game by herself.... and my M..... miss M here thinks that it is funny to call Dr.Shukor (one of my lecturer back in UTM)by herself(not once but dozens of times)... enough with the event i was screaming in SKK hallway because she sms Dr. shukor by herself using the quick template.... tak dan dah nak malu...

i manage to save my self few event.. and today i have to delete the number (well i bet he change his phone number already but i didn't check but i guess its okay... i will be so proud now if she can dial the number ......crazy....) memang nak kena hempuk dengan aku dua ni langgarkan antenna dua dua baru tau! and i tot i was crazy .... nevertheless might be because am the owner of these two bright phones..... good thing am using prepaid...

No comments: