Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Icy Queen

The picture on the right look much much warmer than where i am right now.....

I receive a questionnaire to be answer by a post grad student in UPM and realize that I am now the only person here feeling it.... i decide to stop complain! nothing can be done as am the ugly duckling here.....

while

2+ month ago I decide to stop sharing anything within the cult circle... after learning that

"you just wasting your time to tell the truth which at the end the story will be twist and spread across the globe"...... nope i don't think any PHD involve...but PROUD will be much suitable. ..

am not enjoying this more and more... well I choose to be the freak here...

I stop meeting old friends more and more and even avoid them ..... for me if you are the only one trying to work things out while their mind and mouth still stick to 17 Years old head than avoiding them will be better... no this doesn't apply to everyone.. some people who I think worth to work it out then no invitation needed I will come to you

am not feeling well today.... Heavy headache after my nap, feeling temperature cold which remind me of that cold the hearted cult....

Breaking the news: If you aren't invited to my wedding (past tense, future tense and present tense)..... this note will make you understand why...

No comments: