Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Very busy .....

sigh what a weekend: Kon labor & Delivery, caramel apple, a very sweet breakfast, a repetitive dinner menu(Chilly crab and lamb chop) and my pack breakfast almost went wrong + Ferrero Rondnoir

Disclaimer: You are about to watch a miracle+disgusting(For some people) Vids But its okay wash it with my food post aha.. sorry people.... but really wanna share....




Saturday subuh i was annoyed by my cat she scratching my face my hand and my back...... at first i was piss.... it was 5.30 in the morning... okaylah bangun since Azan subuh calling me....
wash my face and brush my teeth and there she goes again ... she called me and walk half way..... since i didn't follow her she repeat the same step until i finish brushing my teeth and get my Wudu' done.... ok i follow you ... she is now inside the box.... i keep deceiving her because i was up to something... alamak boleh kentut pulak... went to the loo again just to see Kon repeating her steps before..... and there was something on her bottom and it was ..... small kitten leg.... OMG OMG OMG i scream IBU.......... my mum deceive me pulak since i complain to her in the kitchen kon was bugging me since 3AM man so basically she just doesn't want to witness it.....
i grab my phone and try to capture mia first experience to assist my cat delivering her baby.... man it was scary and i cried.... 1. she panic 2.i panic 3. my carpet 4. few more to go...... thank God i read the guide the night before... since this is her first experience she was as clueless as i am..... i follow the step what to do first and what to do if she didn't eat the placenta and cord....

after the painful to watch session..... i continue with what i suppose to do... and amazing 1 hour the kitten is completely dry and the best Alive.. all of them..... this is her first one hour milking pix

after the kitten sleep she rest on top of my bed

yup there..... the spot that i hardly approve (luckily we wash her after the process....) congrats Kon am so proud of you......Now to wash our sickness... but i bet you still sick of the vids haha
anyway... since now its me and my collegue cafeworld fever..... i am so wanted to try all the recipe inside the game...... almost all blog and web publish a pretty same recipe which require kraft caramel cube well as you know not ever going to be available in my kampung so i google how to produce the cube pulak... adeh what a pain in the A

before that you need to chill the apple and pat dry only before coating the apple...
what you need is heavy cream in my case i use whipped cream instead (i almost cry to find this on the shelf.... sangat tak sangka.. next recipe i need Greek yogurt and not sure where to find it)
so combine 1 pack of cream with the same amount of honey... i whisk it first and taste it in advance......
heat it on stove until i think appropriate .. ya i know am not a professional candy maker..... if you do have candy thermometer please heat it until 250F and you are now ready to coat the apple.. tilt the heavy bottom sauce pan and start coating....



jeng jeng jeng 2 normal caramel apple 2 espresso caramel coating .... improvise biasa la... oklah not perfect but edible (not sure not up to my taste but my collegue seem to like it beside.... they say it taste like cadbury choclair)... so that is my Sunday morning
owh almost forget i prepare my breakfast before start the caramel apple process with a
Sweet savorie Mr lova lova freshtoast ala doughnut :P (see wether you guys perasan the product)


prepare the toast batter.... 1 egg 1 part of milk and 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.... fry it and try to remove it sogginess with kitchen towel dont pat dry but flip it on a clean kitchen towel....

after the disogginess(woah suka suka buat new word) the bread coat it with same part of Castor and icing sugar....... best serve with melted dark choco or home made without cooking strawberry jem (blend je strawberry with a little bit sugar) fresh and sexy.......
p.s recall it now..... something like powdered french toast in cafe world kan hahahha


while up to today yes to...... having a repetitive dinner menu..... dried rub lamb chop for me and chilly crab for Ibu

i prepared egg sandwich filling sekali no bread ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... what to do... cant keep it ... can't waste it but i was lucky ada sebiji telur lagi..... crack it... + salt +water+ flour.... make a crêpes out of it and bungkus all with the salad leaves.... and wallah surprise it was edible and ok lah me and my colleague didn't went out for breakfast that day...

the crepe egg sandwich up close and personaland last but not least i love it ...... more Ferrero Rondnoir please

5 comments:

Doria Abdullah said...

ALISH!!! Your cat gave birth!! You didn't tell me last weekend... Cute betul la. Siapa-la bapa kucing2 tu... Different colour coat one. Dunno which fella will follow the mom wor.

jujahxo. said...

macam besh jek sume makanan tu? bleh wat kan tuk i n si kecik tak??
haha

*saje je nk umpan guna si kecik tu kan*

aLiSh said...

Doria: you know what cats follow dads color never mom so three dad wor :p

Oja:Bolehlah lautan luas pun boleh di seberangi takkan masak untuk si kecik tak leh... adeh bila nak makan aku masak ni ja :P

jujahxo. said...

tatau ah bila lish. aku nk balek kg pOn tatau lg bp hb nya. tgkla kang aku balek bp aku rOger kO eh!

aLiSh said...

okies ko memang comei... cuti besalin bila nak melawat nih