Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Terasa Hati


being caught in too emotional state these days...tau kenapa... how it occurred the best word describe "no one to be trusted" ..... said it and can't be retract.... the worst part is when we happy for someone else but they just not in the same phase as us.....

Well someone always tell me that we are jive together but the fact is 'we didn't belong with each other'.... happy together but not own each other... so far indeed the only person who lifted me up these days....


am now counting days.... to do more sacrifices... giving my heart out with a bunch of hope for me and my mum.... it's to late to back up.... i am getting tired of pretenders...... friends... families ... lovers.... and some how i still running but on pretty low battery here.....

saw a friend.... who is not even suitable to claim how bad life is when i am on that spot further down below... keep claiming the world is unfair... then what about me?

i never said i didn't pretend... actually am getting tired of pretending... am the man around the house am the person to lean on .. i will not cry and always smile until my stupid aunt think i worst less child.... so i need to meraung if i feel sad? i don't think so...... i promise my self not to tell directly to anyone anymore... just blog it away .... as i complain to TM i better paint the canvas rather that talking to anyone of them...

aku Redha......

sebab aku yg jalani hidup mengikut ketentuan :)

p.s remind me of a Korean movie Miracle Of Giving Fool

2 comments:

budak kechik said...

be strong babe. am always here for u despite of everything.

aLiSh said...

Thanks Girl :)

anyway ... aku dah post info kat FB ... benda yg ko inquire tu.... :)