Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stop it already


Damn.... my head cant stop ringing.... uh am damn tired .. no super super tired this raya.... Fatigue ... hurm my remedy just sleep the whole day.... am working today but my head stuck to yesterday...

stop it already... enough is enough... to my stupidity i tot when i decide to gave up everything that i used to have i will gain better things in my life... but no.... this year just simply frustrating and disappointing....
turn left or right ... no more other option...

i hate myself today more then when i still have that stupid yours truly blog... 2009 just not the year for me.... i might turn psycho in few days.

urgh and one more thing.... i just don't want to talk about my relationship... because there is none... and no am not getting marry marry any sooner......

come on guys... no more quality guys around ka?humpph..... watch Ugly truth yesterday... all i can say is "Ya Right, bla bla bla"

i officially being abuse mentally this raya.... Just stop asking .... am tired and it's almost my birthday and i am not HAPPY at all this year.... please..... give me some light here..... i keep stumble and didn't notice the big wall...

2 comments:

byservo said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri!
dan
Happy birthday 2 u!
tp ari apa ko nyer besday nih? sabtu tu besday bdak ofis aku..selasa lak besday adik aku..

aga kareba???
entry ko tu.... huhuhu
sabarlah yer tuan puteri.... apapun yg berlaku.. yakinlah pasti ada hikmah dsbaliknya... wlopon kadng2 kita rasa sakit sgt2... pedih sgt2.. aku pon gitu gak...! huhuhu

aLiSh said...

Kareba madechiing,

harini birthday aku 28/9

terima kasih untuk ayat2 harini saya memang memerlukanya.... (SANGAT)