Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not Even Close to Professional

to my very surprise i receive a msg today... was asking for "belongings".... to this very extend i was trying to keep up my cool. firstly i am not sure why i need to entertain him.... while he ignoring my colleague and even so calculative towards me and with a bunch of crap and empty promises... Mr Mr Mr.... my oh my... kesian lah this kinda of people... but i see why is this person acted this way... he is so use to used other people and not a strong contender and manipulative brat... yup + not even close to professional... see who insecure now.....not sure how i fall for it... but no more i guess.... setakat keys to a place that have nothing inside... or should i be calculative with all the payment i should receive... dah bagi handicap .. still macam tu..... don't even have the nerve to call ka... btw... since am ignoring the connection with this person n his barua so... it ok... tak call pun tak pe... msg pun tak pe.... no need to entertain anymore... wanna see my rudeness here am i....

the moral of this whole story....
if you know you need a person or anybody to backs you up don't manipulate.. yup going to return the key by post soon... i don't need the key and my dad never teach me to be rude, manipulative and take advantage of other people so there... said it... and you know who you are.... you don't have any right/ not even in the position to contact me... you Ex-young man has a Machiavellianism syndrome... but guess what no matter how good we want to be there is no room for Machiavellianism in our Religion world...know your own sin... think about it... and get over it then scrams off..... so busy with much more important issue..... (Am glad that i don't need repay him... but i sub con to my GOD... the best so far).. A~~~MEN

p.s yup since he is not professional... i use my unprofessional step by posting this post... tu dia.. malas lah....pelik betul.... acted too pandai, further study jauh jauh... but much more childish than i am... teringat balik his suggestion and ideas... think back it was funny... i always kid around but i have my own vision and gold and gawd i believe in my self(self assure haha) ..... Don't judge people just because they kid around and acted like one they might be in disguise... there is this thing called RESPECT... people... hello.....

5 comments:

budak kechik said...

anda dpt award! sila ke blog saya!

Ahmad Nadzri Bin Muhammad Nasir said...

Wah ni betul punya marah ni.

aLiSh said...

isk isk isk entah entah period kot

bacteria said...

ni apa cerita nih? huhu~~

aLiSh said...

tak ada cerita pasal lama dan baru hahaha :P