Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lunch box

lunch box some call it lunch pail or lunch kit or the fancy well known Bento and i call it Food from Heaven.

a simple red and green apple + good grade fragrance rice with Sambal tumis bilis sit side by side with sunny side egg beats all the foods here in my place. while waiting for lunch hour i can't hold my self together. Once open the container it releases the mouth watering smell. may be simple side dish for you guys but the level of satisfaction complete my day





the best part of all this it reminds me of my dad.... each day for several month Walid(dad) and Ibu(Mom) came to my school bring me my lunch box. back then it is quite embarrassing to have parents come over everyday and bring you things to eat and waits until you finish and only then they leave..... but am happy they did that ... i don't remember talking to my dad that long but his action and treats still fresh in my head.

i promise to my self i will make sure my children will bring their lunch from home until they say stop i hate it and it is embarrassing so... there...... schedule for western, Asian and eastern delicacies....

aiyah sudden crave for sanma takikomi gohan

10 comments:

jujahxo. said...

waaahhh sumenya nampak sedap sedap! nak rasa sume bOleh tak??

aLiSh said...

huiyo tetiba mengidam dah ni bahya ni

jujahxo. said...

heyy bukan mengidamlah! dah makanan tu nmpk sedap. dah tentu tentulah aku nk rasa. kO nih. da mcm nurul. sume mende nk ngidam eh!
heuheu;p

aLiSh said...

huhuhuh saje je aler oja ni garang lah

Doria Abdullah said...

Aiyo. Taste so good. XD

aLiSh said...

am hungry too

aLiSh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jujahxo. said...

ehhh garang ehh??
oops tak sengaja!
sori!
hakhak;p

dAdDy & mUmMy said...

jujah !! ko kutuks aku eh? dush dush...
kick ur a**.... :P

aLiSh said...

huhu