Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crave

wohooo mingling with 2 preggy woman make me had a hard time. Mana Tidaknya the two preggy woman was talking about alot of thing and yet they transfer to me their crave towards thing .... especially Puan Nurul... Puan jujah so far no craving yet... duh...

so after so long Puan Nurul Bully me with her Big apple Post i can't help my self. so I ask my Doctor to drive me there.... geh geh geh Thanks En Doktor because layan my sudden crave for big apple
So we pick some for Ibu as well but can't remember.

These few days change my perception here and there but the most after reading their experience from their blog. the only thing i scared about pregnancy is when the part "nurturing" comes. aiiiyahhh scary....
Macammana pon I pray for their well being......

6 comments:

dAdDy & mUmMy said...

uiyooo cedapnye......
ni yg nak g mkn lagik ni.....
bubye aish...opix nak bwak yul jln2....

hehehhee...... erm....
kem slm same en doktor kamoo yg degils itu...
hahahhaa

aLiSh said...

haha men tipu.. ponteng ponteng... erm nanti aku kimsalam kat org tua tu

Doria Abdullah said...

OH.MY.GOD. You're pregnant!!!
And thanks Alish, I'm missing Big Apple also -- can courier ah? XD

aLiSh said...

chet CHOY CHOY CHOY bak choy... no Am not...i do have crave sometime it is normalll... aha you coming back soon kan... need kinsahi badly...sigh

Doria Abdullah said...

Need to hear En Doktor story from you badly. And laugh. XD

Coming to Skudai anytime soon? I mean July la.

aLiSh said...

Adeh ... En Doctor story ka... alah cammon u know the story already lah just that we planing on holiday-ing together or something for my mum... nothing much so far.... any hot story will tell you personally....

i was hoping meeting robin or what... in july schedule is quite packlah but will try la