Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Rainbow and I

This year there is a lot of things happen. somehow i never find things are all fine happened around me. i almost loose myself and give up. Tired of waiting for somethings which refuses to reboot. i was having a course in Precint 2 PJ now....and while i was otw to the powder room i found this


Kadang - Kadang ALLAH hilangkan sekejap matahari (GOD hide The Sun once in a while)
kemudian DIA datangkan pula guruh dan kilat( and bring in The Lightning And The Thunder)
puas kita menangis mencari dimana matahari (We cried ~and got tired somewhere~ and search for The sun)
rupa-rupanya ALLAH nak hadiahkan kita Pelangi yang indah ( But Guess what GOD wanted to give us the Colorful Rainbow )

it might doesn't make sense for some people but it was the prefect time. as i say i almost lost .. lost myself and found this.... I am glad to be here yesterday and today I decide to stop pushing and try too understand that world and things and whatever around me wont revolve as how i wanted for it to be. May the force be with me and us*. Amen~.....
///bab lain pulak\\\
Anyway on Monday night I sent Ehem2* to KLIA, Ehem2* going to japan and finish his final year in Japan.... hopefully everything will be fine there.... and thanks for the call.... really happy to hear you arrive save and soundly... it was a memorable night in KLIA.... :D Siap ah balik M'sia nanti
Disclaimer: Ehem2* = Eppy bukan nama sebenar haha

3 comments:

Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://systemmemory.info

Wann 9W2XW said...

FuYoOO.."ehem..ehem.." uhuk uhuk.. tak der ka?

aLiSh said...

saje je lah panggil dia ehem ehem sebab dia sms panggil alish ehem ehem :P org bagi lah nick tu balik kat dia... uih abang wan..... dari dia kat gambar syl semua kena semunyik :P