Friday, April 24, 2009

A Pray for My Dad

yesterday at 5 AM MYGMT my dad admitted to the hospital.... He is now fully depends on life support.... help us Pray for him.... to make ease on what the Fate set for him... for better or worst, to let live or end help us to pray and lead him to tranquility... thanks for friend and family who help us pray, who visit us today or even SMS and call us..... Thanks... May Allah be with us and lead us and let us stay strong ~ Amin.......

p.s special thanks to my brothers for coming back for Walid and for Eppy who called me from Japan not forgotten My Dearest Is......

3 comments:

Doria Abdullah said...

A bit shocked when I received your message last evening. Hope your dad's condition is stable now. Hang on Alish.

RMA said...

alish semoga kuat!

aLiSh said...

Thanks guys