Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Friday The Holy ~Day


Hurm, I felt much much better today... life was hell but hey It's me ~alish.. how hard the test is i will still try to survive and go through with it... cuma tu lah.... dear friends and fams i was hoping for you guys to do me a favor i would happy if you guys went for friday prayers and help to Ask from GOD that i will be okay, Zahir and Batin of course.... i know most people think that am ok from my facial expression or attitude but some how this particular test from GOD that i receive some how make me not me... i was hoping to turn my leaves starting from today.. wish me luck and pray that i will survive it ... thanks ~on the other note.. hurm i undergoing my delusional state today haha... nvm.... alish Gambatte kudasai ne...... anata hotoni segoi...... daijyabuda....

3 comments:

Doria Abdullah said...

You buat ape kat putrajaya? What course?

Wei, you said whenever I got prob I should tell you -- but whenever you got prob I also dunno wor. :(

Merajuk d.

aLiSh said...

alamak doria.. don't say that lah you know my main problem ... the only problem that effect my emotional kan... it is the same think and i don't wanna bord with you the same story all over again... huuhuhu unavoidable circumstances... i was the one chooses to stay with that option so padan muka i lor....

aLiSh said...

thing* the same Thing no think :P