Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fees Freezer (Album Title Datang, Pergi dan Kembali) feedback and review


Lastly the EP i order from Fizzy(Fees Freezer Basist) arrive Yesterday..... thanks a bunch (it was much easier to have the CD and listen to it).... anyway

FEES FREEZER label them self as "The Modern Malay Grunge Rock..!!"
the music arrangement was all cool except they really have to think about Febley (Didnt say his voice suck because live show=okay) tone in some song... i think it should be at least 1 tone higher... it's to low for the song.... so there..... "Datang, Pergi dan Kembali" rated from me = 4 out of 5..... listen from CD is way much better...... so my Ideal song will be the Long Time Gone the unreleased demo, Kaulah yang terbaik and tak menentu... Listen to them :) here:


1 comment:

Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://systemmemory.info