Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Argh Graduation day is coming to town

hurm my graduation preparation..... malas nak cerita but need to jot down still.... if not am going to be much devastated......

My Kasut Graduation


after being turn down by "someone" to accompany me buying shoe i completely lost my mood. he also will not be going for my graduation day(Even Close friend- hello )... hurm i lost my mood totally but well i still have to make my appearance right. so after paksa-ing my colleague, he agree to accompany me buy my shoe today so am okay.. but not satisfied.....

The Place to Angkut Jubah

Before going to Nurul's and Taufiq's Wedding the other day we(me and my best friend) went to settle down everything... from queuing in bank to pay our convocation fees, to confirm our attendance and picking up our jubah. Wish i can talk to my friend about my stuff but hell he is to happy for graduation day... Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang lah katakan... anyway....

My Dear Best Friend



Congrats to Nurul's and Taufiq's ... you guys wedding was a blast /me happy for you guys.

2 comments:

Didi Nadhirah said...

hehehe...my best friend tu mcm kenal je.....

aLiSh said...

huhuhuh alamak... huhuhu alamak huhuhuuh.... alah best friend ko gak kan aler :P