Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confuse and Lost in season ?


"hi nama saya alish. saya tengah emo, tapi saya tuduh kawan saya emo" .wtf i was so confuse recently....and then it goes like "seriously her name is alish too"... started by teasing my friend now all of his SMS contain my name....
continue with the story confuse and lost in season.....well after fighting to get back on track i was amused by an old friend now a very consistent bugger "in a damn good way" make me wonder a lot of things i was lucky in term of support from friends but it doesn't make any difference. i am so happy busying myself with work and few stuff some how. i still don't want to go back home too early thou i am s0 tired. when i think back my history back in 1980th... most of the memory were to hurtful... and more hurtful after i experience it myself few month ago... ya life never was fair on my side..... happen to me, happen to people around me... i wake up at night dreaming , flash back all things that happen to me... and i didn't talk about it to anyone... just to JAGA somebodies name..... even what happen to me is still a nightmare come to worst sometimes its hard for me to identify was is a dream or real situation... am waiting the wheel to turn.... but...will it?

10 comments:

bacteria said...

babe, life must go on.. people do blame her/himself when sumthing goes wrong, salahkan takdir, x ada luck lah, but hey, i percaya kenangan tu akan lebih buat u lebih kuat tempuhi hidup. just follow the flow ok.. beside, tis is real life. apa yang u idamkan, mostly will not happen. trust me..

n remember, ramai org kat sekeliling u sayangkan u. dan kita harus saling sayang menyayangi, so u x akan rasa down sgt. n i do say i care bout u.. :D cheers~~

Doria Abdullah said...

Alish (with the muacks and all),
You still feel down ke?

aLiSh said...

Uncle: thanks for all the support... but i just cant face anymore relationship crumbling infront of me... if it was me then i still can bare it but not to sumone that are close to me and even more the status is "Married" not just a couple... i love to argue but not argument that end with .............. you know hurm...... ckp pasal sayang thanks for saying that but in reality we only understand ourself and in my real situation i really have no body ......... so there... but thanks friend i really appreciaye it

Doria: i don't mind about me that much but somebody else, remind me of my parents when i still young :)

bacteria said...

common babe, life must have fun.. x payah la pk-pk berat mcm ni.. wat sakit otak jer.. jom kite berlibur..

aLiSh said...

huhuh bz bz hahahhah ko lanje aku makan ah ... kko kaya server melambak hahhaha

bacteria said...

no big deal.. ckp je nak apa k.. as long that u epi..

Mr-Draculla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr-Draculla said...

alish....

dont worry gurl...
we will support u...
came from behind...

Mr-Draculla said...

alish....

dont worry gurl...
we will support u...
came from behind...

aLiSh said...

behind? bontot? hahhahahahhahah okay thanks En Dracula :P