Thursday, December 11, 2008

RBFDS in NST yesterday

Thanks to Izzy if not I wouldn’t know my group picture with some of the RBFDS participant was published on news paper....

Anyway I did expose the test on previous post right (hurm I just wanted to clarify it is not just simulation test) . I just want to share my happiness with you guys geehee that’s all

gladly to tell most of the picture of course no name on it haha... so does the graduation days last time, so does the advertisement for SAL college last time and some others which now I have to dig in one of my box....

My scanner busted so this picture was taken using my vga phone cams. Boleh la..


the fat white shirt gurl with an arrow above her is = me haha :)

2 comments:

Doria Abdullah said...

You rock! The pic looks real nice. =P

aLiSh said...

thanks dear am not so sure about that...am waiting for you post on prev event... race and all