Thursday, December 25, 2008

Back from dead

yesterday my insomnia getting worst... i sleep late and wake up at five and unable to continue sleeping..... damn celcome i can even check my balance today... luckily my maxis still okay..... such a busy day yesterday.... i went to pick up my Degree++ cert but guess what .... degree++ office close yesterday... at the end i drive alone around like hell. sigh... what the toot...... almost had and accident today morning...since when the road turn one way.....i just pass that same road last week... all the honking make me more dizzy..... the whole morning i hear the same song over and over... YUI it's happy line... some how it make me better........

3 comments:

Doria Abdullah said...

Rest la. Dun think of anything else k?

aLiSh said...

i was trying to... today for the firstime i open up with my sister in law but i didnt tell her anything i just ask her few quetion. then she ask me if i already have bf or not.... but i didnt answer and keep crapiing.... haha... am so jealous of her and my mum they got married with a great husband... patient, strong, understanding and supportive..... man i hate them today and i hate shrek too..... why ah.... damn... my fault most of it so what to do.... terima jelah.... i almost call peverted boss to cry out loud... luckly i didnt... just imagine if my husband get calls from a young gurl to cry so i dont... i dont want it to be happen to me.... sigh....

Doria Abdullah said...

1. Ooi... Shrek doesn't do anything to you la. Apasal hate Shrek pula?

2. Your sister-in-law will know la. Busted!!! =P

3. You nak balik Skudai tak 31 Dec ni? Joanne, the OCP is organizing something for us LOL. For old time sake la.

4. The perverted boss will also find out eventually. Double busted, double trouble LOL.

Mean kan?

Oh ya check out Khai Lee's new posting on Prosperity burger. So drama.