Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aspire - My Third LLDS with AIESEC UTM

Yup Long journey and so yup i went to my third LLDS but now as Faci (First year: Junior, second Year: EB) since am not a junior i have no comment on the camp. but today i would like to share some picture from Aspire

The Gate to reach for the star
People in the bus


Samurai War

Random moment
More Random moment


Group Picture

More Group Picture

Me with the pole


Joseph and allan my angel..... no am not cheating i dunno how i end with 2 of them.... sorry... i really put one name only :( huhuh they accused me putting in 2... but its okay)

Another group picture

Exchange simulation

Exchange simulation the my@IESEC.net board


Faci going down with .....

The Waiter pose

More group pix

2 comments:

Doria Abdullah said...

Alish,

LOL... So funny. Darn, can't upload the photos on FB -- connection slow even in Starbucks.

Lonely, I am so lonely... The song, apparently is not annoying anymore.

aLiSh said...

what funny... hurm am waiting for your chip and cheese.....

OMG OMG OMG.... lonely ka... hahah padan muka hahaha