Friday, July 04, 2008

English and Me

well talking about English and me, am struggling to improve my English in various way... like this blog and also force my self to speak in English with everybody, thank Gawd I was AIESEC members, yup platform for me to talk in English..... so the real story here is... i called Tune Money today to ask whether they receive my initial payment and what date will my card arrive..... so i call the customer care line, then "pilih no 2 untuk Bahasa Malaysia", am ready to speak in Malaysia language..... then..... the voice from the other side shoot " hello ....... may i help you" and what did i say is " owh i tot i choose number 2 which in BM anyway, i want to ask about my payment"
there..... i know it... Gawd against me from talking in my mother tongue... what so funny is instantly it remind me of talking to the peeps in kubang kerian, and i remember each time i talk to Fadli it is like automatic switch to English or when i talk to none Malay.... its really hard to try not to mix it in. although with full stop before the next sentence... how... am not good in English and not good in Bahasa Malaysia as well..... am so scared now since i will write my thesis soon...

3 comments:

budak kechik said...

u will be fineeeeeeeeeeee dearie! trust me!

ps: aku lagi la. tetibe keje gov, sume surat in BM. tiba2 kena ckp english, berhabuk terus. chis!

aLiSh said...

ko boleh lah memang terre :P

member member aku kat sini tak perabih kutuk pasal ni huhuh sedih gilo

aLiSh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.