Thursday, May 15, 2008

So this is what i do after facing all exams

When to Hafiz house (actually was like I'm busy body-ing to follow him)
The journey

Him

Me at his house

His cat- hungry i guess
Him -while we wait for his mom to comeback from shopping

Then after that we visit the park near his house
what i 've heard from him every district in Johore must present their district landscape and houses to present themselvesthis should be rumah Johor Bahru and the above picture is my home town which is Batu pahat

Busy business man
This is why we were here - he wanted to show how big the fish in the pond and even about the existence of the koi
this is the pond bridge connecting the island and the other side of the pond


This lamp post is so cute - well for me
Being Scared to view my own student resident block
my room and 3 more is still use by student but i still think it is not appropriate to put us in situation. i was bathing for gawd sake. this is the second time i kena. first when they change the curtain (yes the person who distribute and change the curtain inside our room is guy). i was half way to my room and wallah my room is open there's a guy changing the curtain and I'm with my towel.... sigh... really stress after that...... second one is i wake up because of the sound the furniture being thrown down to building.......... how the hell I'm suppose to move around. and the best things is my room is the furthest from toilet... Fair enough..... with almost 15 guys around i guess i skip bathing that day.....

this is the view when i open my door. all room is open and no more furniture
They upgrading the colleges, see i think it's wasted because the furniture is still quite new they can recycle it or donate it. but you see they throw all the furniture from the floor to the ground - less work is see but wasted
This is another view from the door- i almost got hit by it
Cooking for friends- and for myself of coz

Chicken Curry

ME on last day test

Claim my price at Mc d - lastly after see Fadli can do it
Claim makan from my friend - he was the one made that deal okay not like i say i do it then i ask money no ahh...
Shopping with Taufiq and Nurul
aha i don't drive that day so happy
i dunno why are they hiding from me just now

Cooking again - chicken black papper, kentang campak(potato and soy sauce saute with chili and onion) and telur dadar (omelet)
When to immigration in Putra Jaya with Liliana and also Fadli

This is what we have for lunch in Rasa-Alamanda that day

this is my food- Spicy seafood Rice

Fadli's Mee what i don't know
Liliana's Mushroom Rice
Then Sent Fadli home- more like sent him to terminal 1 Seremban

The JourneyGoing back to highway
And when back to my home town home in Batu Pahat - sigh long journey

First thing i see my dad spoiled the pond- all of them but look quite okay but he say all the fish is dead so that's why the pond is covered by plant
And Journey to bukit Beruntung - attending my Aunt Funeral
when for makan in Hj Samuri Satay place at Sg Buluh Jejantas R&R
My bro with his fav fruit- Mango
Mom magic trick and bro magic trick
Me and my second bro...

My eldest sister in law

Eldest bro and mum
Walid (walid is equal to dad but arabic) and second bro

Desert at Baskin and Robin
And end with IKEA Trip

other then that just home chores and went out with mom, dad and bro :( Pale pale pale

Disclaimer:Takziah diucapkan kepada keluarga Arwah Umi Chah(Bkt Beruntung) and Keluarga Ami Kassim (Muar)

No comments: