Wednesday, April 02, 2008

When lil Brother visit lil sister

my brother visit me in UTM with his friend last Sunday so since my mum sent me Nasi Lemak and pack 1 for him as well we plan to picnic at Tasik UTM but lastly due too some circumstances i bring the to the abandon restaurant near the tasik.

the view from the place we sit
me and my 4th bro

Zaza and my bro
the Sora view
and it getting nicer

telling my bro and the others in UTM ... yes UTM do have Sawah padihe feeding the Deer something nasty (rotten apple sweet)but my head still thinking about the sawah padi (sapelah pi tanam padi kat UTM ni ingat UPM ka- no offence ahhhh)

then i bring him to balai cerap (walking okay) and this is the view we get after 5 KM walksweating like a pig

and thats how my brother end his time with me in UTM.... so who say UTM is such a boring place to stay... there a lot more things i do when I'm alone and its happening place too... you just need to observe and see what you can do from there...... sigh * sound old already... but anyway... i get this poem from email today.... am not discriminating or what and also whether its true or not the fact that he did win it but .... it is something for us to ponder upon

This poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2006, Written by an African Kid

When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black

And you white fellow
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey

And you calling me colored??

No comments: