Friday, April 04, 2008

Frustration towards my group mate

Hurm really didn't want to touch this side of story but really. well as an opening i have a Friend who rether tell people that s/he have chinese blood. my friend so proud to have chinese friend.... my other friend in my block hated chinese so much because the toilet smells so bad and I'm The one being so racist today just because a frustration. Have discuss 4 times and most of the time he is not around of say " fast i have something to do" and leads to unfinish meeting.... draft, first draft and another draft let me do it alone (where others have a group mate to discuss with)..... and since i am so busy i trusted him to do the final draft which he plagiarize from the net (hurm i didn't even know where he put my other draft which i do it my self with out plagiarizing .... and the effect is my mark... I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. i can't even give a sincere smile when he is around. and lastly i make a conclusion which is bad towards him and make me hate my self more.The more frustrated is... since in Malaysia we so used to stereotype people from it's race and also religion. MY BAD. but performing under the expected line is frustrating. and really need to catch up with a lot of staff since I'm disable the first month of sem for Family issue and supports. and Am busy with alot of unexpected things happen around. Just BAGUSLAH . Ironic-nya semua macam bayar lum sum. anyway am going out after this . need to buy staff for appraisal night and recover from my lost of 20% marks today.
-End Of Frustration-

anyway on the presentation day i have this picture that i like so much......

THANKS TO MR PHOTOGRAPHER=noranizam demin

vISIT HIS PHOTOPAGES @ http://echoocolor.fotopages.com/





-out-

4 comments:

humbleandmodest said...

lalu jap...
hee~

mr said...

salam ...

u org BP rupanya :D ok...
looking forward to take a best shot on u ;)
tgu kawin u lah hehehhe...

aLiSh said...

woah scary nya sape ni sape ni..... mesti Mr.Nizam ni ...(lucky guess kan hahah tau) tulah len kali bagi salam ngan nama lah.... hurm yelah harap juga nak kawin but sorry pakwe pun tak ada lagi lah.... susah ni!!! mcm mana nak jemput amik gambar keja kawen saya....

aLiSh said...

alamak sekang dah confius siapa yg bg comment..... tadi masa test AGK ada org tau /me from BP walaaauuuuehhhhh