Saturday, November 17, 2007

Speedtest.net

precaution: please read in Malay tune. if not it will not work.

ahaks, as always my bzbody + penyebok +copy cat face, I view Raja Akmal's and Hafizal zainal blog they have this speed test result. I as always sibuk sibuk (snob) want to do it also). then i get the result. so i suppose to be happy ka wif the result? jeng jeng jeng.....

and first round they ask me to use kl then since both of them ping to Singapore i also want.

the Kl ping result

the Singapore ping result

6 comments:

Hafizal Zainal said...

yeh bebeh... this is another networking tool and good for your study http://www.network-tools.com

chekidout

aLiSh said...

thanks babe :)

Neo said...

ko pakai internet mana nie?

aLiSh said...

rahsia hahahhaha

Neo said...

kalau streamyx..1mb package than its slow....

coz with streamyx at my house...i can get 1400kbps

aLiSh said...

yele 512n dah lah nak buat ape je.... miskin kena buat cara miskin ye dok?