Friday, September 28, 2007

28 September The "BIRTHDAY DAY"

Well firstly happy birthday to me which almost end today !!! hahahha:

so i would like to extend my thanks to:
p.s this list according to timeline

"The whole night Outing for Ayako-san Baju kurung peeps"
Fads (THE LCP)
Doria (MY VP ER)
Raslan (The AIESEC junior)

"The whole night waiting for me to came back from ayako san meeting p.s nice party guys"
they try to make me go back as soon as possible by saying my friend fainted in the toiled and there is no ambulance?
cykin
Jay
nurul
mai

Callers

Walid(my dad)
Pitt( eldest brother)
Ibu(mommy)
that special someone you know who you are :) oklah "WHY"/taG- don't ask me WHY........

SMSers
ita
simon
Farshaf
Lan scs
3 mysterious number
Ibu(mommy)
HSBC
Pitt( eldest brother)
DD
sinful mate-z
Rostam
Ha (4th Bro)
josh
james
marc


The singing in the elevator team
Hafizal Zainal
Lan rengit
Hafiz
"WHY"/taG- don't ask me WHY........ p.s i am not going to get married my love has gone... mauahahaha

The classmetto
WAWAand the geng
DD and the geng

The AIESECers AFTER EBM baby(me)swing happy birthday song
Fads
Doria
Simon
Eky
Karteck
Anne
Khailun
Joanne
Izyan
Tsongki

Face book
norhan nabil

Friendster

Mio vampire
Yuz
xixi
nana razlan
iliana- pinky
zilva boaz
safwan kancil
hafizal
na-na-na
sean
karen
frydayu
ina
james

myspace
koo
aishah
edz
♠ CoRe NeCk ♠ [[ xXx ™ ]]
=^~zol~^=
shit i cant list you guys all toms maybe need to swish not....

thanks all

Publish Post


No comments: