Monday, July 16, 2007

DIE HARD 4.0 With AIESECers

Movie : DIE HARD 4.0
Attendence : alish, fadli, doria, eky, karteck, simon, amit, joanne, anne, yenyi, xiang ling,ai lee, izyan, chern ern, siew aik,khailun, mmmm i think i forget few ppl nevermind.... contd with the excitement on the movie....

OMG yesterday all EB's + few active senior members when for movie together...... and it is DIE HARD 4.0 dam cun sehhhh the movie.... welll minus the kar teck exaggerating act on how cool it was for me well it wins my heart thou i'm waiting for so long for harry potter and transformers....... from all the DIE HARD 4.0 Banging cool mate huhuhuh.... inside class now no time to update all the post before and all my promise for the pix before.... anyway to all the
Muslim out there:
HAPPY
1st REJAP and Happy Fasting today.......
+
To My Dear Friend
CYKIN+ KAR TECK HAPPY BIRTHDAY


alamak forget: thanks to Fara inviting me to watch transformers with her the other day huhuhuhuh :P

No comments: