Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sharing LI - PART 2


this is senai airport departure hall. well since i love choc i also love being up here. well actually we pay a visit to all SATS server... so here me and my LI friend resting and wait to be given a chance to observe Senai airport more :)
introducing 3 SATS practical trainee.

me, afiz and lan. well the fella who walk with us.... no there there the one touching his head. well he is second after our boss. Mr wafiiiiiiiiina hehheh... nope Mr wafi.... SATS most famous technician :P
alish miaw
me me me don't tell me what cya means to meeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... this is me yang dah siou :)

2 comments:

tsongki said...

hey!
have a great time at LI!
will miss you!

aLiSh said...

thaks wih you mssg here atleast i didnt feel left out :( *cries*
take care for npc and eb trip