Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend in Batu Pahat - PART 2

This time I will introduce to you 2 most famous spot for lepak-ing in batu pahat.

1st Spot

Dataran penggaram

Activity that you can do here is:

1. Buy kites and fly it. Or balloon.

2. We have Kids mini car, bike and etc etc…..

3. Sighting = UFO, Handsome and Pretty Village ppl, and couple who don’t know the way to hotels.

4. Became 1of the Littering bug after eating foods from the street hawker stall. Join the unaware of what they do to earth group with littering around dataran.

What they have:

  1. nice fountain but rarely open now
  2. public toiled.
  3. hawker foods.
  4. kite and ballon stall etc etc

2nd spot:

BpWalk

What you can do here:

  1. eats eat and eat
  2. with large pedestrian walkway
  3. and various kind of foods stall to choose from just name it (Malaysian famous nasi lemak, roti bakar- toast using real charcoal woods (or tori kabar –batu pahat language), roti steam, roti canai, planta, prata or cheese nan, what? u not crave any of i….t how about Italian fusion food? Or secret recipe or hurm “wester food”???
  4. Restaurant list with well some of the menu,
    1. 1001 malam- so they say that they sell western food
    2. Ramly- burgers, torikabar, roti steam, nasi lemak in daun pisang, or mee hoon in dun pisang…..
    3. Old rex Cineplex which turn to be Chinese food court with large LCD screen selling liquor on street walk and other Chinese fast food (chee chong fan lah, popia lah, char kueh lah what ever kueh lah they can serve you..
    4. Dawood-Roti nan (cheese, normal). Tandoori chicken, maggi goreng or mee goreng mamak
    5. Maryam 24- well normal mamak food like rojak, nan, roti prata etc etc
    6. Casablanca- not sure about this have a late nite supper once but cant recall what food did I order I think various type of kabob kut….
    7. 1001 café, well basically small stall of the 1001 malam above but selling much more easy to eat kinda food like chips (fries), nugget n sort of stuff,
    8. Secret recipe – I don’t think I need to explain this one.
    9. And most famous (since recently) sup sitam – sup kambing lembu and ayam eat with white bread

  • you think it has no different well hell yeah none of the stall next to longkang like penang (sorry milly- this is the truth about the diff BP walk and penang)
  • oh yes, talking about food I almost forget to introduce to you the Italian fusion shop. Well not sure about the shop name was it quenary or qeunary well what ever they basically sell fusion food but since I ate there once(but I guess Lazio taste better) so no comment……..jeng jeng jeng while me and my brother take a breeze of BP walk air + snapping few photos around he harassing us like he thinks that we have something go to do with the shop. Well hello me and my bro have no interest in your shop (yes, the owner of the Italian fusion restaurant approch us and ask us)
The Italian Restaurant

The owner: need something?

We: no

Then we walk in front a bit suddenly I think the traffic light which is 100 meter infront of us turn green and me and my bro mesmerize by the mat rempit so we stop for a while waiting for the second round of mat rempit… thou no video evidence due too kelembapan of my bro and suddenly that fella( the owner of the Italian fusion food) approach us

The owner: what you guys doing here

We: was trying to get mat rempit video????? (well …that what was I really think)

The owner : what are you guys doing, need something because I see you guys were taking picture around and my shop

(mean while me and my brother same thinking thought – what the whaa…)

We: sorry la man you got the wrong idea, we just finish our supper at Ramly and I park my car at the dataran so while walking back to the car we snap some picture for fun. You can browse the picure if you want to.

The owner: no no…. just that if you need something just ask around.

Me: owhhhh Just open is it?

The owner: ya by right 4 month

Me: Fusion Italian food?

(while my bro is browsing the picture)

The owner: ya

(cha tau he keep yaya-ing me so iiiii)

Me: my name is alish and this is my bro…. I live In johor bahru and my brother live in KL. Im sorry If you got the wrong idea about what we doing I just want to take night life picture of my home town….. (and hell yeah I will blog it). Your shop look nice from this angel. (stupid me making he face look like cant belived us).

The owner: oklah I go back to my shop then.(with sweating like a pig and face like tak puas hati) (eh eh… pandai pulak nak blah tu)

Well yes we know that he afraid of some thing.

So me and my bro set up a list what might that fella think/ afraid of

  1. set up a restaurant without permit
  2. sell liquor without permit
  3. drugs trafficking
  4. children abuser
  5. kills someone?
  6. afraid that some one want to rob the restaurant
  7. well this one me and my bro think what has he been thinking = we going to open italian fusion restaurant next to his one…… I think me and my bro face has the power to threat ppl I hehehehe

[selingan luar dari topik]

ME: muka lu nampak sangat macam chef kot

HA(my bro): why does he feel like we observing his restaurant because both of us obviously look like chikai malay.

ME: can’t agree with that statement our attire might look like chikai but your chef face might be the threat

HA: Se meh?

ME: haaa naaaa….

HA: lu ligger (lu gila)

Well my bro is a chef specializing in pasta. Representing Malaysia for food fest in Beijing and has been working in London for ask him your self don’t want la to sell him here!!!! And has experience in various hotels such as JW Marriott in KL. So why not??? Right???….. well his answer is simple… because I can’t make any impact to my parents.... well suit your self bro but for me a simple kampong guy like you has been going around the world cooking and having a real life experience of living diversity complaining that he doesn’t have the face that ppl might not have a respect of you, you are wrong bro…. we only 2 years different but you has a lot of experience meeting really different kind of ppl all around the world and what you do is wasting it all by coming back here with the unknown reason because I know that the owner of that restaurant still opt for you and the prove is Charles coming down to Malaysia and meet you the other Monday…. what more you want to say???? ….jawab???

continue....

  1. and a nice pedestrian walkway for PA TOH!

To be continue............... but again not sure when till then ......arhioz :)

note: Last paper to go then i'll be free from facing finals..........muahahaha

Want to see More Picture From Batu Ren? click the link below

http://onlytigersden.blogspot.com/2007/05/dataran-penggaram-batu-pahat.html

No comments: