Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weekend in Batu Pahat - PART 1

before we start Nurul Akhmar nordin thanks for the cams :)

Upon hyper stress I decided to go back to my home town batu pahat, johor…. Yes, few of my friend who already stop by say that batu pahat has nothing to offer. Anyway and any how after 2 hour driving I savely arrive my parents house with an identified entity swish around kitchen. (So my 4th bro was home for the weekend as well)

LANDMARK You are entering Batu Pahat

UPON arriving everybody(my mum n dad + 4thbro)
is chitchatting in the kitchen
This is my house (rindu -it's been so long i've been around in it)
left up to left down- surau, second living room, from the corridor, view upfront, kitchen, and both side of main living room
my extra messy room (kinda messy but i more worried where is my desktop monitor)
what i love about my house is i dont need to go so far away to publich rainforet reserve by MPBP but just 1 step away i'll be there. Backyard greenery
thus, make my day harder to left batu pahat

how ever i had so much fun and i will continue the story soon ...maybe after toms paper :)

Note: Missing Emily so much.