Friday, April 27, 2007

Moving......

I am now inside my car; in few minute times I will be driving to my bro how is Taman perindustrian tebrau 4. Since I still and hasn't yet settle down my accommodation in senai so i guess i will crash in his house for a while,if possible i don't want to stay there. still feelings down about unable to join any of AIESEC activities and well the most important things is = I didnt getto meet
Emily in penang. I really look forward for it but....well the time clashes very bad. i cant event move around my schedule for AIESEC anymore.Eh, feeling awkward suddenly ppl look at me like im weirdo or something may because am now sitting inside my car and park on the side road of FKSG (i think fakulti kejuruteraan geoinformasi/of informatics- hehehe tak ambil tau) next time whn I get to know where am I, i tell u guys.... anyway i need rest since my body is aching moving all my things from 3rd level of my block to my car. Ga na sai... cant believed still full after 2 trip. (well last week my bro who pick up my stuff and still my car full today). any way wish me luck on my house hunting tomorrow and wish me luck for my industrial training.......... legs crossed :).......

p.s so thats means i will be off from blog and email too???? oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo NVM in sure by Tuesday i make time for WIFI

3 comments:

Doria said...

Hi Alish!

Hope you'll see this... Guess what? Clyde still has that 'Fried Dori' joke.

And the 'best' part is, he put it on our SN, Aimin's blog.

Check it out!
http://muhaimin-zamri.blogspot.com

aLiSh said...

hahaha kesian u sabar lah sister soon ok

Sheng Horng, Clyde said...

Ouch... you found out... Hehehehe